Access by login
Accessing ITC Library's licensed electronic resources when outside ITC
Password controlled access
ITC staff and students working outside ITC can access licensed electronic resources such as databases and electronic journals. By providing your ITC e-mail address and password, you will be recognised as if you were at ITC.
You can start from the Library - All databases alphabetically web page.
When you click a licensed resource (with a key), you will automatically be transferred to a log in page ("User authentication page"). Use your e-mail address and your password; the same as you use for accessing web mail.
Once you have logged in, the login/authentication page will not appear again, during that session.
- Students log in: Only students who are registered as student, so who have an ITC e-mail account, can have access.
- Staff log in: Staff who have an ITC e-mail account can have access.
- ITC Alumni have no access possibilities.
The password is personal
Your user identity is personal and you must not let others use it. The holder of an e-mail address (user identity) is personally responsible for the use. Misuse can cause ITC to cancel your access to the ITC Library network.
Example of the screen
The screen that you will see when you are asked to login, looks as follows:
- First login with your ITC email address and password.
Only ITC staff and students have access.
- Select Yes when you get a Security Alert dialog box.